Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T15:24:48+00:00

    I need quick steps to be a single click in the ribbon on the main screen AND the message itself. This new version is not an improvement.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T17:56:35+00:00

    Totally agree!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-23T07:56:35+00:00

    Same with me, switching back until implemented, please do so!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-21T18:20:18+00:00

    Same issue for me - not only are my quicksteps not migrated, causing me to have to recreate them, but the new email is critical for my use of the feature. Back to the old version of Outlook. If the new version finally gets pushed without this feature, then adios Outlook, I'll switch to another email program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T14:02:29+00:00

    Not a problem-solving comment, but another in support of bringing back the option to compose a new message with pre-set text as a quick step. This was literally the only thing I used quick steps for (and used it multiple times per day)... I guess for now it's back to having a bunch of different "signatures" with that text in them, but what an oversight to remove this feature. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments