Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T12:29:31+00:00

    Will the option for New Email to ever be added back into the Quick Steps in Outlook Online - it is the most used Quick Step in my Firm.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T12:40:05+00:00

    So right! Reply -quick step is a must, many times a day...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T19:58:16+00:00

    I agree. If they add a bunch of steps to "Quick Steps" it's no longer very quick!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T19:34:33+00:00

    This reply is not referencing the NEW outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T15:50:02+00:00

    Hi, there is no file option to click on. How do I get that back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments