Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-08T21:01:11+00:00

    They’ve been zero help. However, several of the accounts I manage in the New Outlook now have QuickSteps available, but two of them do not. I cannot find any differences between the settings on the account. They all have quick steps set up in the Settings menu, they are all the same 365 Business licenses. Makes no sense at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T20:40:44+00:00

    You should tell the Outlook team that they suck at their jobs and absolutely ruined Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T14:31:56+00:00

    I had 3 quick steps: BCC me on new emails, BCC me on replies, and BCC me on reply to all. None of these steps are available in the new Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T15:50:02+00:00

    Hi, there is no file option to click on. How do I get that back?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-20T19:35:11+00:00

    Oh no! I didn't even play around with it since I currently don't have a need for a Forward Quick Step. That's not too helpful. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments