Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T20:40:19+00:00

    Good job ruining Outlook, Microsoft!!! Well done!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T00:23:42+00:00

    Couldn't agree more. This is a case of dev team missing the point of the original functionality and introducing additional inefficiencies within the software update. Then ignoring the end users feedback.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-06T20:40:43+00:00

    I just switched to the new version as well and hate the look of the Quick Step group and do not like that I cant just one click to move emails and especially hate that I cant create email to quick steps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T09:17:27+00:00

    Switching to the Classic ribbon did not resolve the issue. Yes, I can see Quick Steps there, but I still need to create my old Quick Steps, they didn't carry over. When I try to recreate my steps, the steps I want are not available. I want to BCC myself on New Emails (Quick Step 1), BCC myself on Replies (Quick Step 2), and BCC myself on Reply All (Quick Step 3). These options are no longer available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T12:40:05+00:00

    So right! Reply -quick step is a must, many times a day...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments