Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T19:00:51+00:00

    Same. I'm hoping they import old quick steps when the final release goes public. I keep going back to the previous version as a result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T14:02:29+00:00

    Not a problem-solving comment, but another in support of bringing back the option to compose a new message with pre-set text as a quick step. This was literally the only thing I used quick steps for (and used it multiple times per day)... I guess for now it's back to having a bunch of different "signatures" with that text in them, but what an oversight to remove this feature. :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-21T18:20:18+00:00

    Same issue for me - not only are my quicksteps not migrated, causing me to have to recreate them, but the new email is critical for my use of the feature. Back to the old version of Outlook. If the new version finally gets pushed without this feature, then adios Outlook, I'll switch to another email program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T08:53:36+00:00

    This morning my Outlook 365 has offered me to try the New Version. Quick steps didn't import? Straight away back to the old version as everyone in our company uses Quick Steps and if they ain't importing then we ain't trying it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-25T08:10:10+00:00

    Sadly it will be the same for me, "new message" is a must-have.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments