Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Exactly same problem for me!
Switching back to old version until this is fixed :-(
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exactly same problem for me!
Switching back to old version until this is fixed :-(
Will the option for New Email to ever be added back into the Quick Steps in Outlook Online - it is the most used Quick Step in my Firm.
I agree. I have tried switching to the new Outlook several times over the past 6 months and Microsoft continues to ignore fixing the Quickstep migration issue. I have just over 30 Quicksteps set up in the old Outlook. I only get 8 when I try migrating to the new Outlook.
Microsoft, please fix this issue! It is a "you" issue and not an "us" issue. Please fix your code. Allow more than 8 Quicksteps to migrate to the new Outlook. Otherwise, many people will continue to use the "old" user interface.
This would keep me from moving to new Outlook as well. Needs to be included in released version.