Quick Steps missing in new build of outlook

Anonymous
2023-05-22T15:47:05+00:00

I updated to the new version of outlook (2304 build 16327.20248 ) released recently. I noticed that my quick step shortcuts were missing. I messed around in settings to see if I had to add it back but I found nothing. Was quick steps removed in the new version of outlook or is there a way to get it back that I haven't found ?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-13T18:34:34+00:00

    Quick Steps is in the middle of the Home toolbar. But they still don't have the option of creating a new email in Quick Steps. 😔

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-13T14:11:28+00:00

    I only have three options in the new outlook toolbar; Home | View | Help. How can I add "FILE" so I can add the QuickSteps option?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-21T16:12:44+00:00

    Arrgh, I have been using Quick Steps for years...one of my New Message Quick Steps began to malfunction so I attempted to re-create it...after filling in all the options and pressing Save nothing happens! No warning, message, or error. NOTHING! Cancel, or course, works just fine which deletes all the settings and text.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T17:12:07+00:00

    I see Quick steps in my main Outlook window but it no longer shows as an option in the popout mail window like it used to. Is there a way to turn that on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T00:32:13+00:00

    Totally Agree!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments