Can't scroll contacts

Anonymous
2022-10-14T11:01:07+00:00
  • I can't scroll contacts in https://outlook.live.com/people/0/ in Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Opera.
  • I get a visible list of about 12-14 A's but no more contacts than that, and no scroll bar.
  • Can't scroll with mouse pad or mouse.
  • I can click the 'A' to get the alphabet, but when I select another letter, I get the first contact's details for that letter, and the 'All contacts' list disappears. Clicking 'All contacts' does not bring back the list. The only way back to the original, partial list, is to select something other than 'All contacts' on the left pane, then try 'All contacts' again. This brings back the partial list of A's.

Update

2022-10-20 (Thu), 8:00 AM:

Refreshed page and there is now a scrollbar.

Firefox and Chrome confirmed.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Contacts

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-24T08:29:05+00:00

    Many thanks to all of you who have replied with suggestions and how you've been dealing with this issue.

    Good to have support from so many helpful people. Well done all!

    Paul

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-19T06:11:11+00:00

    FYI In the other Post related to these issues 'Free Outlook' raised by gsmerc on 16/10/22

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/free-outlook/aeb6f6dd-edec-4747-9d8f-1b6ec320bc2b

    Brian Tillman (Volunteer Moderator) reported on 17/10/22 @ 03:30 that he had spoken with Microsoft support and ... This is an "emerging issue." In other words, they know about it and are investigating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T19:35:20+00:00

    Having exactly the same problem. Cannot scroll contact list beyond first few entries.

    Also, my email outgoing is being rejected by Yahoo as containing identified spam. These are normal conversations about hiking and do not contain spam. Once, I simply asked if the person received my email and it was rejected as containing identified spam! I am very frustrated as I do not have computer skills to deal with this and cannot seem to get any help from Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-17T02:47:56+00:00

    See Post - 'Free Outlook' created by gsmerc 16/10/22 under different Threads - Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For home

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-16T10:03:23+00:00

    I doubt if those CSP errors will be the problem, but it can't hurt to show them.

    I'm getting a lot of other errors too including:

    • from an 'owa' file;
    • "None of the “sha384” hashes in the integrity attribute match the content of the subresource.";
    • "Uncaught (in promise) ChunkLoadError: Loading chunk 50860 failed." (analytics, probably blocked by an extension);
    • "Uncaught (in promise) Error: Failed to load javascript."
    • etc, etc.

    I think there's some kind of looping error too. As I scroll down the console, I can't get to the bottom as it keeps (re)adding more errors.

    The only thing I've changed recently is I've added some categories. Are you using categories at all?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments