Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-04T14:41:06+00:00

    I am having the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-04T20:42:49+00:00

    My issue miraculously self corrected on Wednesday .

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-07T08:33:22+00:00

    I was facing the same issue, but the issue got fixed automatically for me. I am using windows 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T09:05:03+00:00

    I recently started having the same issue and can't find easily my emails...

    (windows 11 using company outlook 365 online)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T00:43:23+00:00

    I am having the same issue using the new Outlook. No updates have fixed it. Anyone else still having the same issue still?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments