Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-30T18:55:47+00:00

    In the outlook web client pick help at top left, then pick help to the left of that again and start a chat. Tell them the arrow indicating a message was replied to disappeared, along with the message in the open email stating "You replied to this ..." also disappeared. I did this and the reply was an appology stating many users have the same problem and it is being worked on. If you will do this and encourage others to do the same thing, perhaps we will get results.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-31T14:04:35+00:00

    I sure will thank you for the advice!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-31T16:40:41+00:00

    As of about 30 minutes ago the replied to arrow and the You replied to message have returned! Thank you Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-31T16:50:49+00:00

    I've still got nothing. I tried signing out and signing back in. Hopefully mine comes back soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-31T18:46:39+00:00

    YES!!!!! Same here! So thankful. Now, if it will just stay that way!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments