Using classic Outlook for Windows in educational settings
We are having the same problem as well. It seems when They do updates it changes things and that is frustrating!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.
We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.
Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?
I can provide further info if needed.
Cheers
Using classic Outlook for Windows in educational settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We are having the same problem as well. It seems when They do updates it changes things and that is frustrating!
Some nice guy named Brian replied from Microsoft with a bunch of questions, as per normal, I told him I have been doing computer networking for over 30 years, and I diagnosed the issue as only affecting live.com accounts on my systems. My Hotmail accounts are still working fine. It's not an issue with operating systems, etc. I never heard back from him after that, Microsoft broke this, so they need to own it and fix it.
Hi,
I am also seeing this with a custom domain in outlook.com.
No fix that I can find.
That is interesting to know. Thanks.
We use Microsoft 365 online and it was working perfectly fine and then walk in and it has all changed on all of our systems using Microsoft 11 Pro. The 1 pc that is on Microsoft 10 pro still shows that you have replied.
Very frustrating for sure. My boss gets VERY upset when this happens. It causes him to spend extra time seeing if he as replied.
YES! They need to fix this problem!
Are you by chance using Microsoft Windows 11 Pro? That is the machines we are having with this problem. Very frustrating.