Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:30:25+00:00

    That is interesting to know. Thanks.

    We use Microsoft 365 online and it was working perfectly fine and then walk in and it has all changed on all of our systems using Microsoft 11 Pro. The 1 pc that is on Microsoft 10 pro still shows that you have replied.

    Very frustrating for sure. My boss gets VERY upset when this happens. It causes him to spend extra time seeing if he as replied.

    YES! They need to fix this problem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:30:11+00:00

    Hi,

    I am also seeing this with a custom domain in outlook.com.

    No fix that I can find.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:08:25+00:00

    Some nice guy named Brian replied from Microsoft with a bunch of questions, as per normal, I told him I have been doing computer networking for over 30 years, and I diagnosed the issue as only affecting live.com accounts on my systems. My Hotmail accounts are still working fine. It's not an issue with operating systems, etc. I never heard back from him after that, Microsoft broke this, so they need to own it and fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T15:58:30+00:00

    We are having the same problem as well. It seems when They do updates it changes things and that is frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more