Using classic Outlook for Windows in educational settings
I recently started having the same issue and can't find easily my emails...
(windows 11 using company outlook 365 online)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.
We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.
Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?
I can provide further info if needed.
Cheers
Using classic Outlook for Windows in educational settings
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I recently started having the same issue and can't find easily my emails...
(windows 11 using company outlook 365 online)
I was facing the same issue, but the issue got fixed automatically for me. I am using windows 11
My issue miraculously self corrected on Wednesday .
I am having the same issue.
Thank you all for your replies and input. It miraculously repaired itself today
Best regards.
Linda