Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T15:45:23+00:00

    For Windows 11 Enterprise Outlook I also have this issue when I using my outlook for the very first time. You can do this to view your reply and forward messages.

    In Outlook Menu on top click on View > gear icon Current View > Show as conversations > select all mail box

    Then click on the View > gear icon Current View > Conversations Settings > check Always Expend Selected Conversation

    Hope this help someone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T10:51:37+00:00

    We have the same issue in our company as well.

    Win 11 Enterprise via Intune - Outlook desktop app Classic and New version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-08T23:18:41+00:00

    I am having the same issues on one of my accounts in Outlook (but not the other). No icon showing up for replied to and no hint on my email that "you replied to this on x/x/xx.

    VERY frustrating indeed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T17:09:03+00:00

    I'm still having the same issue. Sometimes it says I have replied and sometimes it doesn't. So frustrating. And coupled with another issue documented by others elsewhere, that sometimes my replies sit in Drafts even though they have been sent - this new Outlook is really wasting my time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T00:43:23+00:00

    I am having the same issue using the new Outlook. No updates have fixed it. Anyone else still having the same issue still?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments