Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T18:35:01+00:00

    Thank you! It's not the exact thing I was looking for, but it is more helpful than having to search my sent items. Maybe the thing I'm looking for doesn't exist in the new Outlook.

    I really appreciate your help. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T13:31:57+00:00

    select "Show as Conversations" that should work if not maybe check with your company system admin.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T21:55:50+00:00

    Thank you so much for this. Mine looks very different.

    And when I click on View, it looks like this:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T21:24:51+00:00

    I have attached the screenshot here, check it out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T20:06:32+00:00

    Hi there,

    When I click on View on my Outlook page, there isn't a prompt with a gear icon or anything that says Current View. Any other suggestions? I just switched to the new Outlook and really miss having the "you replied to this message on...." feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments