Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T10:51:37+00:00

    We have the same issue in our company as well.

    Win 11 Enterprise via Intune - Outlook desktop app Classic and New version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-08T23:18:41+00:00

    I am having the same issues on one of my accounts in Outlook (but not the other). No icon showing up for replied to and no hint on my email that "you replied to this on x/x/xx.

    VERY frustrating indeed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T09:05:03+00:00

    I recently started having the same issue and can't find easily my emails...

    (windows 11 using company outlook 365 online)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-07T08:33:22+00:00

    I was facing the same issue, but the issue got fixed automatically for me. I am using windows 11

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T01:49:46+00:00

    Thank you all for your replies and input. It miraculously repaired itself today

    Best regards.

    Linda

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments