Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T00:43:23+00:00

    I am having the same issue using the new Outlook. No updates have fixed it. Anyone else still having the same issue still?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:42:10+00:00

    So very frustrating. Just my machines using Microsoft 11 Pro is having this issue! I am hoping we can get some answers!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:46:18+00:00

    I am keeping my customers away from 11 for as long as possible. Most pcs are on 10, some on 7. Problem exists even on XP I suspect, although I don't have a machine to test it on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:38:19+00:00

    Are you by chance using Microsoft Windows 11 Pro? That is the machines we are having with this problem. Very frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-27T16:30:11+00:00

    Hi,

    I am also seeing this with a custom domain in outlook.com.

    No fix that I can find.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments