Outlook 365 - "You replied to this message" / fowarded / etc. not showing up on all emails

Anonymous
2023-04-21T15:08:40+00:00

Hi there,

On Outlook 365 usually those "You replied to / forwarded / etc. this message" texts are showing up in an email and corresponding icons are shown in the overview. However, on one of our computers it doesn't show up for all emails and I couldn't find any pattern where it works and where not.

We're running a dovecot mailserver (we have a mixed OS network) so the mail account is synced via imap.

Does anybody have ideas how to fix this?

I can provide further info if needed.

Cheers

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-15T12:30:51+00:00

    Strange thing is this is showing that I have replied to an attached e-mail whilst I have not sent reply. Can this be someone has haccked my e-mail and is replying to my e-mails without my knowledge?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-17T19:16:59+00:00

    👏👏👏

    Agreed!

    They need to bring it back!!!

    It's so helpful. I cannot understand why they got rid of it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T19:14:12+00:00

    I also miss that it doesn't tell you the amount of emails in your inbox in the bottom left corner.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T19:06:21+00:00

    you are welcome. I also miss the old view where I can see the email chain better than this conversation setup, but it is better than nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments