Outlook "From" Button not working

Anonymous
2023-03-06T23:25:09+00:00

I cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the senders address (I have 5 accounts set up in Outlook on the desktop app). When I try to click on the button nothing happens, when click the icon do not scroll down to select e-mail senders address

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T15:16:02+00:00

    The commands work depending on the version of Office, they are not universal, what version of office do you have and what commands do you use?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T15:26:58+00:00

    I have now been told it will be fixed in the next OUTLOOK update, to be issued 24-48 hours.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T23:49:04+00:00

    I have the same issues. I deleted all of my other mail accounts except for my Zimbra account.

    I also created a new profile.

    I also installed and reinstalled MS Office 365.

    I still have the same issue. Very Frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T15:10:00+00:00

    Hi all,

    If you are still actively reproducing this issue please see if you can submit an In App ticket (Help, Contact Support). We need cases to help investigate this further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T20:09:03+00:00

    Hello.

    Yes, my "From" button in Outlook has stopped working. Very frustrating! I have five separate email addresses and could choose which email to send from. I contacted support and they created a new Outlook profile, but this didn't fix the issue. I also tried the online "repair" option for Office, without success. I feel that this issue began happening sometime in March. Initially, it happened for a few days; then it returned to normal. Then, after a few more days, it stopped working and has stayed that way. Was there an update done at that time?

    One more thing I have noticed when I turn on Outlook is that it has developed an unusual loading appearance. It is like a black right-side border that moves across the page.

    Microsoft, please fix this issue via an update as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments