Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Thanks for the info!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the senders address (I have 5 accounts set up in Outlook on the desktop app). When I try to click on the button nothing happens, when click the icon do not scroll down to select e-mail senders address
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for the info!
Hi all,
I see Office just released a new build 16227.20258. I suspect this build should have the fix. If anyone can update and confirm please do. To update to this build click File, Office Account, Update Options, Update Now.
Update installed confirming that i have access to change the from email address again.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hello
Have same issue with the From button not working since the latest update 16227.20258. It was working fine before. There are no wide domain *@domain.com accounts in profile.
Any ideas,
Thanks
Dave