Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hey, this worked for me. Once rolled backed, I disabled auto updates also.
Thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the senders address (I have 5 accounts set up in Outlook on the desktop app). When I try to click on the button nothing happens, when click the icon do not scroll down to select e-mail senders address
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hey, this worked for me. Once rolled backed, I disabled auto updates also.
Thanks
I having the same issue on microsoft outlook 2016, can this method be use too?
***It works only in Office 365, if you need help for other versions don't hesitate to ask in this conversation thread, I'll help you.***
You can try this, works for me :)
cd %programfiles%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun
officec2rclient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0.16130.20218
Don't need to create a new profile, do it with all office apps close, don't need to restart.
This version don't have this bug: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/current-channel#version-2302-february-28