Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Thanks.
Yes I was doing as you suggest then rolled back to the previous release and it works.
The problem was introduced with the latest update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the senders address (I have 5 accounts set up in Outlook on the desktop app). When I try to click on the button nothing happens, when click the icon do not scroll down to select e-mail senders address
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks.
Yes I was doing as you suggest then rolled back to the previous release and it works.
The problem was introduced with the latest update.
Eddison, Martin,
The Outlook In App Team has gotten cases on this and they are investigating it. Please check if you can submit a ticket from Outlook by clicking Help, Contact Support.
If you are blocked, try the following:
I will post back when we know more about the issue.
Any solution?
I have the same issue, All was working fine then the button just stopped working, like it is disabled.
Hi Eddison Cruz,
Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.
Based on your description, you cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the sender's address.
Before proceeding, I may need to get more detailed information so that I can do some test from my side and better investigating on this issue, so please let me know:
Here are the steps to open private messages:
To view private messaging options> click your profile picture at the top on the right > select the My Profile option. Click View private message.
I look forward to your next update in private message for further analysis. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Sherry | Microsoft Community Moderator