Outlook "From" Button not working

Anonymous
2023-03-06T23:25:09+00:00

I cannot open the "From" button on an e-mail to change the senders address (I have 5 accounts set up in Outlook on the desktop app). When I try to click on the button nothing happens, when click the icon do not scroll down to select e-mail senders address

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T23:49:04+00:00

    I have the same issues. I deleted all of my other mail accounts except for my Zimbra account.

    I also created a new profile.

    I also installed and reinstalled MS Office 365.

    I still have the same issue. Very Frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T15:16:02+00:00

    The commands work depending on the version of Office, they are not universal, what version of office do you have and what commands do you use?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T14:54:22+00:00

    Beyond frustrating. I followed the dense instructions regarding two lines added to "command prompt" and it worked, very very temporarily.

    when i restarted my PC, I was back to the Outlook problem of being unable to choose account in a new message.

    MS NEEDS TO FIX THIS --- obviously it is a problem for many, many many people who pay good money for MS products. Do I have to go through that COMMAND PROMPT process over and over and over every time the PC is restarted???????????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T14:45:43+00:00

    Hey, this worked for me. Once rolled backed, I disabled auto updates also.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T04:49:58+00:00

    If you use the C2R version, you should be able to do it with the version that corresponds to Office 2016. Can you give me the details of any application in your office? In order to give you the appropriate command line for your version. Example:

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments