Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi Shyamal,
Thank you for your response.
I think I might have confused you but I'll try to explain myself better.
The reminders I'm not getting are from External meeting invites coming from Google Calendar, and when I receive these invites I accept them but I see that they are not automatically having the reminder. So, adding automatically a reminder when receiving and accepting an external invite from a google account would really help to avoid missing any more meetings because those external invites dont have a reminder.
I know I could go to each of those invites and do this manually but that will take some time, so, my question is if it's possible to have a rule or something so every time I receive an external invite (from Google calendar) and accept it, a reminder gets automatically set.
This is not a recent issue or gap I'm experiencing after an update, it has been like this all the time with Google Calendar invites.
Note: I'm using a Microsoft account all the time and the Outlook desktop app to receive those Google meeting invites.
Hope this clarifies the situation. Happy to provide more details if needed.
Thank you