Reminders for external invites in outlook now.

Anonymous
2022-05-11T09:27:24+00:00

Hi Microsoft team,

I'd like to know if there is a way to set Reminders for external invites in outlook because me and my team are receiving invites from other calendars and we miss the meetings because the reminders are not automatically set after we accept the external invitation.

Thank you in advance

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-03T18:09:03+00:00

    I have the same issue with pretty much any invite that comes from outside my organization, from any platform (Google, Zoom, etc).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-24T17:21:18+00:00

    Has anyone figured out how to fix this? My entire organization is having the same issue. I keep missing crucial meetings, where teh invites are set up from non-Microsoft Outlook accounts. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-20T19:54:41+00:00

    Yeah I think it's probably not just Google Mail, but that's the counterparty that I came across most frequently.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-08T21:02:54+00:00

    Same is happening to me. Can manually put in the reminder but I have missed some very important meetings from this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-06T18:11:35+00:00

    Thanks, great suggestion. I just did!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments