Import greyed out in Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2022-02-19T12:18:08+00:00

Installed Office365/Outlook on a brand new Mac running Monterey and setup my email account. Need to import a PST from previous computer. File > Import (and Export) are greyed out. Mac user is an admin.

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-04-11T13:30:18+00:00

    Revert to the old version via the help menu in the mac outlook app:

    I was able to do this 4/11/22.

    Help / Revert to Legacy outlook

    Then the import/export options were available.

    I hope this helps you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-04-30T03:41:45+00:00

    This is terrible!!New outlook is dreadful. Been working nights and weekends trying to get my outlook back up to speed after buying a new mac. Im almost over it!!! Microsoft... ???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-02T03:17:21+00:00

    Tommy, this still is not fixed - why can't you just fix the new outlook instead of having us spend ages hacking about with stupid work arounds. it is not good enough.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-13T21:06:27+00:00

    This is absolutely ridiculous... like others have said, Outlook on Mac has about 20% the functionality compared to the Windows version. I want to be able to switch to my Mac to carry on working at home, but I just can't because of **** like this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-23T15:01:59+00:00

    Worked very well for me. I had to create again all accounts, now I have all my PST files but all contacts disappeared. Any ideas?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments