Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Thank you!!. This did the trick. Didn't know about the New version. I like the old just fine.
Thank you again,
Find
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Installed Office365/Outlook on a brand new Mac running Monterey and setup my email account. Need to import a PST from previous computer. File > Import (and Export) are greyed out. Mac user is an admin.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you!!. This did the trick. Didn't know about the New version. I like the old just fine.
Thank you again,
Find
The solution i've found with importing .vcs files is to remain in the new outlook UI and open the calendar view.
Then browse to the downloaded .vcs file on computer, right click on it and choose to open it with Outlook.
That should bring you to this pop up with the Import Options, this worked for me in the new outlook UI on a MAC.
Hi,
first question :
im trying to import a few pst files from my windows outlook mail to my outlook on Mac, on new look but import function is disabled .... then how do I activate it to import the pst file to my Mac?
my second question is :
On the older version when I open a few mail boxes for eg: ******@tallees.com and ******@tallees.com etc they all link to one inbox and not to different mail boxes.... and that makes life very inconvenient
how do I sort this out
thanks
So can we assume, this feature has removed permanently from new classic outlook?
I have the same question!