Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I am in the Classic Ribbon layout and can't see the templates in the new outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I have several standard message templates that I currently access from the Home ribbon by clicking New Items->More Items-Choose Form. In the Choose Form dialog I change Look in to User Templates in File System and I can choose the template I want.
How do I do the same in New Outlook?
Thanks,
Paul
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am in the Classic Ribbon layout and can't see the templates in the new outlook.
I am in the Classic Ribbon layout and can't see the templates in the new outlook.
Me neither. I'll have to revert to old Outlook for this simple reason. None of the suggestions here work for me.
Howdy, not sure if this is still needed.
In the new Outlook > classic ribbon > "Apps button" > "My templates" lives there.
Matt
Have you actually tried the new "My Template" app?
It is ideal for short text-only content. You can't add tables or forms so it's pretty useless.
I have done multiple searches on this issue, and I am surprised that they took away the form template features. I stand by my alternative solution of using custom Signatures to create templates. This has been working for me.
Yeah it pretty limited. It works for what i need it for. I was only stating where it was, not how good it was. I agree with you, signatures appears to be the only way currently.
Matt