In New Outlook, how do I get to create a message form User Templates in File System?

Anonymous
2023-04-21T11:14:18+00:00

Hello,

I have several standard message templates that I currently access from the Home ribbon by clicking New Items->More Items-Choose Form. In the Choose Form dialog I change Look in to User Templates in File System and I can choose the template I want.

How do I do the same in New Outlook?

Thanks,

Paul

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-25T16:44:28+00:00

    I was able to use Power Automate to do the work of my forms, so I don't really need the forms anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-25T16:30:58+00:00

    Did your guys figure it out yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-01T16:43:19+00:00

    Hello Paul Murray2,

    We are very pleased to know that you have considered on sending a feedback about this matter.

    Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future. 

    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-28T08:57:16+00:00

    Hi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/5e8af285-7f0d-48b1-bc89-a092411508e9,

    Thanks for your help, and tanks also to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/6507717e-3e64-487f-955b-360fec207d41.

    I left feedback on this and other problems when I reverted to old Outlook. Not enough working properly yet to be able to use the new in a business environment.

    Best wishes,

    Paul

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T15:49:58+00:00

    Hi Paul Murray2,

    It seems, like Gérard Oomens has provided us with some additional information about your current inquiry.

    And he mentioned that this feature might not be available yet in the New Outlook program. So we highly suggest that you try the steps provided by Gérard Oomens on how to send a feedback about this matter.

    On the other hand we would like to give our biggest thanks to Gérard Oomens for providing us with some addition option that you can try.

    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments