Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Finally found it: Insert > Apps > My templates
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I have several standard message templates that I currently access from the Home ribbon by clicking New Items->More Items-Choose Form. In the Choose Form dialog I change Look in to User Templates in File System and I can choose the template I want.
How do I do the same in New Outlook?
Thanks,
Paul
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Finally found it: Insert > Apps > My templates
How do you use Power Automate in place of the forms?
Thank you for your post. I don't use templates as they usually only offer the simplest access to calendars and do not connect to group calendars. In this particular instance, I used a group HTTP request. This allows me to add an event to a group calendar and set parameters that Create an event does not offer. Also, I have never had a problem reading or writing to any calendar whether it was desktop or web based.
Hello Paul Murray2,
We are very pleased to know that you have considered on sending a feedback about this matter.
Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
Sincerely
Khou Sun
Microsoft Community Moderator
Hi Paul Murray2,
It seems, like Gérard Oomens has provided us with some additional information about your current inquiry.
And he mentioned that this feature might not be available yet in the New Outlook program. So we highly suggest that you try the steps provided by Gérard Oomens on how to send a feedback about this matter.
On the other hand we would like to give our biggest thanks to Gérard Oomens for providing us with some addition option that you can try.
Sincerely
Khou Sun
Microsoft Community Moderator