Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Thank you so much. This helped.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I prefer the look and productivity of the old version of tasks with red flags and easy overview. The new one is not as clear and intuitive. How do I revert it back to that. Hint, I didn't opt in for the new outlook look, so the button on the top right corner already says off for the new version, but my to do list decided to switch anyway - very annoying. Please help me figure it out.
Many thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you so much. This helped.
I've made my task list to always be open under the PEEK of a calendar. i accidentally closed it. Just right click on the task list on the far left bar/ menu and DOCK the Peek.
That worked for me!!
thanks. I click on More App with the four square.. It returns. Yaya
I found how to do this! While in Outlook, go to File, and the bottom of the page, choose Options. Then in the Outlook options, pop-up select "Tasks" Unclick the box that says "Open Tasks in the Tod Do app. This fixed if for me