Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
That did the trick! Josh, I dub you King of the Hidden Settings!
Thanks -
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I prefer the look and productivity of the old version of tasks with red flags and easy overview. The new one is not as clear and intuitive. How do I revert it back to that. Hint, I didn't opt in for the new outlook look, so the button on the top right corner already says off for the new version, but my to do list decided to switch anyway - very annoying. Please help me figure it out.
Many thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That did the trick! Josh, I dub you King of the Hidden Settings!
Thanks -
Thank you!!!
If you click on "Options" go to "Tasks" and the first option is "Open tasks in the To Do app". Make sure this is unselected and it will open your tasks like normal.
The steps of Options > Tasks > "open tasks in the To Do app" uncheck did not work for me to remove the AWFUL to do task. Please help me to get back to the previous version of task list. Thank you.
Thanks Josh. Bingo!