Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Thank you! This was the missing piece. Appreciated!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I prefer the look and productivity of the old version of tasks with red flags and easy overview. The new one is not as clear and intuitive. How do I revert it back to that. Hint, I didn't opt in for the new outlook look, so the button on the top right corner already says off for the new version, but my to do list decided to switch anyway - very annoying. Please help me figure it out.
Many thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you! This was the missing piece. Appreciated!!
THANK YOU!!!
Yes, this worked. In Outlook just go to File, Options, Tasks, and uncheck the box for "Open new Tasks in the To Do App".
This worked perfectly! Thanks! The new version of To-Do is practically useless. The classic task list is so much more rich and productive. What was MS thinking with the new To-Do?
Same! I can't locate the 'More Apps' button on the Navigation bar.