Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
reverting doesn't work for me either. did you find a way?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I prefer the look and productivity of the old version of tasks with red flags and easy overview. The new one is not as clear and intuitive. How do I revert it back to that. Hint, I didn't opt in for the new outlook look, so the button on the top right corner already says off for the new version, but my to do list decided to switch anyway - very annoying. Please help me figure it out.
Many thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
reverting doesn't work for me either. did you find a way?
This is what I did..
In Outlook , click File at top left. Next click Options at bottom left.
Once done, hit Task and untick the "open tasks in the To Do app" option. Click ok. This should fix it.
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you all so much for the help. I was really struggling with the To Do Task.
Thanks Josh. Bingo!
Thank you!!!