Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Yeah it's nuts. The craziest part is I pay for office 365... makes me feel like an idiot when I can literally use Google and not get a single spam but the incompetence with Microsoft is top notch regardless of how much you pay them but it's always been that way. It's so insane to imagine how much **** I have to change to migrate from my email at this point but this is seriously getting old. I wish they would just call google and ask them how to design a spam filter that works. All of the addresses and subjects are ridiculous.... you would think any decent filter could detect and filter. Microsoft support tells you to change filter settings to more aggressive but I don't see any settings other than blocking people I don't know which is useless. How many paid subscriptions does Microsoft have that this is acceptable for any duration? Crazy