Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Same here. 😔
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The junk e-mail filter does not appear to be working since the start of 2022. It’s like the full filtering has been turned off overnight. Junk that was normally not in my inbox is now coming in at dozens a day. I can’t seem to find a setting for filtering strictness in the settings either. Does anyone know what changed since 2022? I am seriously considering closing my account that I have been using since 1993.
Online descriptions of issues say that i can work with automatic filtering - my hotmail outlook doesnt even have a ribbon anymore! Can anyone help me? I cant keep blocking individually or using yhe blocked senders function because if the randomly generated domain names with each junk email.
Isthere away of only letting through safe senders?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here. 😔
That would be because this company has neglected us.
I want to know how such a massive company (which was around before Google) can't detect spam, but Gmail can?
I was one of the first responders on this thread back in Novemeber, i STILL have this issue and on top of that i now have 'unusual activity' potential phishing, again not going into my junk mail but my inbox, my 2 other hotmail account one of which has never been given to anyone that leave it open to having the address hacked have also been getting tonnes of junk mail, a few of which again in inbox - I am sick of it, i have no idea why it happening but im sure i could have missed genuine emails because of this as well as having to be careful going though each email to check it.
Block no longer works, the report button does not work - BASIC filter does not work, and now microsoft phishing emails?
Under #1 you share how to change the level of protection. But that option to change filter level doesn't exist. This is so frustrating... way too much spam/junk going in my hotmail inbox.
I can't find the junk filter either....