Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Why when you report it---you get no help?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The junk e-mail filter does not appear to be working since the start of 2022. It’s like the full filtering has been turned off overnight. Junk that was normally not in my inbox is now coming in at dozens a day. I can’t seem to find a setting for filtering strictness in the settings either. Does anyone know what changed since 2022? I am seriously considering closing my account that I have been using since 1993.
Online descriptions of issues say that i can work with automatic filtering - my hotmail outlook doesnt even have a ribbon anymore! Can anyone help me? I cant keep blocking individually or using yhe blocked senders function because if the randomly generated domain names with each junk email.
Isthere away of only letting through safe senders?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why when you report it---you get no help?
I have at least 100 emails a day for ****. Really. I have had it. I am on hotmail and can't get this to stop. Only a best buy place geek squad to fix it.
Daz, what ever they say this is not as claimed a hacking issue. I have exactly the same problem and have had for about a week, same time line as you. Even if it was a hacking issue they would go into the junk mail box most of the time as the addresses would alert the system as bad. Instead for the first time on over 20 years i have 20-30 clearly spam/phishing/junk emails in my MAIN box. That's what we need help with, obvious spam/phishing should never get through the filter full stop.
Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!
If you've noted a sudden increase in the number of junk emails landing in your account, there's a high chance that your address was part of a list recently sold to one or more websites.
you can see more information here :
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/change-the-level-of-protection-in-the-junk-email-filter-e89c12d8-9d61-4320-8c57-d982c8d52f6b
I am sharing with you a link of how to add recipients of email messages to the Safe Senders List