Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I do not enjoy the Adobe default settings. This issue has been driving me crazy for weeks. Thanks for the tip.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a three minute delay rule set up in Outlook. Previously this has worked with no issues, however, now about 50% of my emails get stuck in my outbox when they send. After hitting send the email goes to the outbox with the 'editing' symbol (piece of paper with pencil) next to it rather than the 'send' arrow symbol. If, after three minutes, send/receive is pressed the email won't send. If the email is opened and send hit again it wont send. The only way to send the email is to copy the text into a new email and send that. If I turn the rule off the issue goes away.
My internal IT department has been unable to help, they have run the repair function, created a new profile and reduced the downloaded emails, none of which helped.
Thanks in advance for contributions.
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I do not enjoy the Adobe default settings. This issue has been driving me crazy for weeks. Thanks for the tip.
Thank you for the tip, ill try that and see if it also solves my issues
Same issue here!!! I hope they will do something.
I tried disable the adobe add-ins in outlook as described in an earlier post, and that solved my issue
Removing the Adobe Add-ins fixed the rule.
File - Options- Add -ins - COM Add-ins/GO - and uncheck the Adobe Add-ins.
Rule started working correctly again.
unfortunately I don't have that add-in, so it is not the source of the issue