Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Mine still isn't working! I've just un installed and reinstalled it again and it's done nothing. Driving me nuts 😒
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Mine still isn't working! I've just un installed and reinstalled it again and it's done nothing. Driving me nuts 😒
Actually, I tell a lie.......its fixed it. Its no longer opening boggle. Yay !!! Been great sharing frustration with you all!!! Thanks for having the issue! as it stopped me feel like I'm going insane and throwing my at the wall lol
Yay! I know, right? Thought I was loosing it. I think it was a Zynga issue and the last time I Uninstaller and reinstalled did the trick. Happy Boggling!
Sorry to hear that. Check with your phone carrier to see if there's anything they can do. Maybe try a factory reset.
That's awesome