When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:11:15+00:00

    Exactly! All the same. HOWEVER after deleting and reinstalling every day (sometimes several times a day,) it magically started working properly yesterday. Don't know how...don't care...just started working properly on its own?????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:13:37+00:00

    Mine started magically working properly yesterday...dont know how and don't really care anymore...but yay!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:14:47+00:00

    Thinking same, it was a Zenga software issue...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:16:38+00:00

    Yay to us all. Just another full moon anomaly...lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:22:39+00:00

    Good. Maybe your phone had a software update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments