When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-05T15:18:51+00:00

    Thanks, I've tried what you said and it seems to work. However, when I'm or anyone else is in a rush or have a lot on our minds we might forget about this trick and then the issue is still ther.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-05T19:59:45+00:00

    Interesting...it doesn't on mine at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-08T08:48:24+00:00

    This problem has been driving me crazy! Any time I clicked an Amazon link, it took me to my Boggle game. I fixed it by going into my apps, and choosing Boggle. Went to Set as Default, and under Go to Supported URLs i chose "in other app". This fixed my problem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T02:03:52+00:00

    Yah. This started happening a couple of weeks ago for me too! I've checked that the default browser is correct, and associated apps are too.

    Latest Android update if that's helpful? It's driving me crazy! I downloaded another email client just because I'm tired of throwing my phone at the wall lol!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T02:06:01+00:00

    Also. If it's helpful? When I Uninstalled Boggle it worked fine. Reinstall Boggle, and it starts again. Maybe that helps?

    I'd just ditch Boggle, but my Wife and I play all the time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments