When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-02T02:32:55+00:00

    I have not been able to fix it yet. No one has been able to fix it. I've turned it in to Zynga and they are working to figure what and why it is happening. The geek squad at Best Buy said that I might have to do a factory reset on the phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-02T21:19:49+00:00

    Thanks for the update. Would have replied sooner but the link in the email took me to boggle 🙄 I think it'll come down to a factory reset. I have a z4 flip phone, do you have the same phone? Wondered if it might be an issue with the tech in the phone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T02:53:07+00:00

    I have the Samsung galaxy 20 ultra phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T11:46:17+00:00

    Thank god I thought I was the only one!

    POSSIBLE FIX FOR ANDROID - it worked on my Huawei P30 Pro

    Settings >

    Apps >

    Apps (again on a 2nd menu) >

    Boggle (scroll down or search for Boggle) >

    Open by default >

    Open supported links in this app > "Don't allow"

    For me this was set to "Ask every time" but it didn't ask it just opened up Boggle. I have no changed it to "Don't allow" which has worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T11:59:04+00:00

    I've tried this and it doesn't make the blindest bit of difference for me. It's so infuriating!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments