When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-25T07:48:30+00:00

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I'm Thangarasu and I'll be happy to help you out today.

    The first thing you should do is to make sure that the link is actually working properly. If it is, then it's likely that your browser is trying to open the link in the Boggle With Friends 2 game instead of the trusted website. To fix this, you can try changing the default browser settings to open the link in the correct application.

    If the link still does not work, then you may need to reset the association for the link type. To do this, you will need to access your computer's "Control Panel" and look for the "Default Programs" option. In the Default Programs window, you can select the application that you want to use to open the link. Once you have selected the correct application, you should be able to click the link and be taken to the correct site.

    Hope it will be fixed. Please let me know if you still need further assistance.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-25T18:30:00+00:00

    I have no clue as to what you are saying you want me to try. I don't see the settings and the options you say on my phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T13:12:40+00:00

    Sorry for the inconvenience that happens to you

    Does this happen on your phone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T14:40:42+00:00

    yes; it's happening to me as well and on my phone (while using Outlook mail)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T15:34:10+00:00

    Yes it happens on my phone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments