When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-28T06:10:37+00:00

    Do you have samsung phone? Try using your smart tutor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-28T04:24:20+00:00

    Thank you for the information!

    The best way to fix this issue would be to disable the auto-open feature of your game. You can usually do this in the game's settings. If you can't find the setting, you can also try clearing the app data or disabling the app in your device's settings. If neither of these options works, you may need to manually uninstall the game and reinstall it if you want to keep playing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T15:34:10+00:00

    Yes it happens on my phone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T14:40:42+00:00

    yes; it's happening to me as well and on my phone (while using Outlook mail)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-27T13:12:40+00:00

    Sorry for the inconvenience that happens to you

    Does this happen on your phone?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments