When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:13:37+00:00

    Mine started magically working properly yesterday...dont know how and don't really care anymore...but yay!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:11:15+00:00

    Exactly! All the same. HOWEVER after deleting and reinstalling every day (sometimes several times a day,) it magically started working properly yesterday. Don't know how...don't care...just started working properly on its own?????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T03:31:26+00:00

    Yea. You're welcome

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T03:16:39+00:00

    AWESOME! Yah. I had an android update ready to go at Verizon too but I didn't see the notification. .. just ran it and VOILA! It works fine! The android update did the trick!

    THANKS TIGGER AND MISTY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T02:59:54+00:00

    I've just tried another link and it works. It appears to have been a software.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments