When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T09:46:18+00:00

    Actually, I tell a lie.......its fixed it. Its no longer opening boggle. Yay !!! Been great sharing frustration with you all!!! Thanks for having the issue! as it stopped me feel like I'm going insane and throwing my at the wall lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T09:38:47+00:00

    Mine still isn't working! I've just un installed and reinstalled it again and it's done nothing. Driving me nuts 😒

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:22:39+00:00

    Good. Maybe your phone had a software update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:16:38+00:00

    Yay to us all. Just another full moon anomaly...lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-11T05:14:47+00:00

    Thinking same, it was a Zenga software issue...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments