Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Good. Maybe your phone had a software update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good. Maybe your phone had a software update.
Yay to us all. Just another full moon anomaly...lol
Thinking same, it was a Zenga software issue...
Mine started magically working properly yesterday...dont know how and don't really care anymore...but yay!
Exactly! All the same. HOWEVER after deleting and reinstalling every day (sometimes several times a day,) it magically started working properly yesterday. Don't know how...don't care...just started working properly on its own?????