When clicking on a link it takes me automatically to my boggle game. How do I fix it?

Anonymous
2023-02-25T05:46:26+00:00

Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-08T08:48:24+00:00

    This problem has been driving me crazy! Any time I clicked an Amazon link, it took me to my Boggle game. I fixed it by going into my apps, and choosing Boggle. Went to Set as Default, and under Go to Supported URLs i chose "in other app". This fixed my problem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-05T19:59:45+00:00

    Interesting...it doesn't on mine at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-05T15:18:51+00:00

    Thanks, I've tried what you said and it seems to work. However, when I'm or anyone else is in a rush or have a lot on our minds we might forget about this trick and then the issue is still ther.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-05T12:02:46+00:00

    Thanks...but what we're all saying is that when we press on a link in OUTLOOK it automatically is opening our Boggle game...not the link it's supposed to open. We've changed all the backend settings, but unless you uninstall the Boggle fame, this is what is happening. It appears to be a bug on Zynga's end of things.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-03T11:46:17+00:00

    Thank god I thought I was the only one!

    POSSIBLE FIX FOR ANDROID - it worked on my Huawei P30 Pro

    Settings >

    Apps >

    Apps (again on a 2nd menu) >

    Boggle (scroll down or search for Boggle) >

    Open by default >

    Open supported links in this app > "Don't allow"

    For me this was set to "Ask every time" but it didn't ask it just opened up Boggle. I have no changed it to "Don't allow" which has worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments