Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
I have the Samsung galaxy 20 ultra phone.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the Samsung galaxy 20 ultra phone.
I'm having the exact same issue. Have you managed to fix it?
Hope it will be fixed!
I've been working with my smart tutor and I think it solved it. I'll check it out tomorrow.
Do you have samsung phone? Try using your smart tutor