Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
I've just tried another link and it works. It appears to have been a software.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Every time I click on a trusted link in a trusted email I get sent automatically to my boggle with friends 2 game instead of being taken to the trusted site the link should take me to. The only way for the link to work is to uninstall the game. However, I don't want to uninstall the game then reinstall the game every time I'm reading and clicking on links in my emails. How do I fix it?
Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I've just tried another link and it works. It appears to have been a software.
Thank you for the information!
The best way to fix this issue would be to disable the auto-open feature of your game. You can usually do this in the game's settings. If you can't find the setting, you can also try clearing the app data or disabling the app in your device's settings. If neither of these options works, you may need to manually uninstall the game and reinstall it if you want to keep playing.
Yes it happens on my phone
Sorry for the inconvenience that happens to you
Does this happen on your phone?
Hi and thanks for reaching out. I'm Thangarasu and I'll be happy to help you out today.
The first thing you should do is to make sure that the link is actually working properly. If it is, then it's likely that your browser is trying to open the link in the Boggle With Friends 2 game instead of the trusted website. To fix this, you can try changing the default browser settings to open the link in the correct application.
If the link still does not work, then you may need to reset the association for the link type. To do this, you will need to access your computer's "Control Panel" and look for the "Default Programs" option. In the Default Programs window, you can select the application that you want to use to open the link. Once you have selected the correct application, you should be able to click the link and be taken to the correct site.
Hope it will be fixed. Please let me know if you still need further assistance.
Thank you